Looking for the cheapest car rental deal for your next trip? We guarantee the cheapest car rental deals.
Renting a car can give you freedom and adaptability when you are traveling, and in some parts of the world it’s the only possible approach to get around. In South Africa locations and cities are normally quiet far apart and taking public transport can be costly and sometimes dangerous. However car rental can also add complications to your trip like trying to find the cheapest car rental deal or sorting out exactly what insurance options you require.
This article is going to show you how to find the cheapest car rental & save money.
How to find the cheapest car rental deals in less than 5 minutes:
1. Go to https://www.likemoney.co.za/travel/car-rental
2. Choose Your rental dates and pickup times and click on the “Search for cars” button.
3. Our car rental comparison engine will compare the cheapest car rental deals from several reputable car rental companies and present you with the best deals, you can also use the filters to modify your search.
4. Before you book your car you need to think carefully about what kind of car you will need. If you are traveling with your children or with a lot of luggage, you may want a large sedan or SUV. If you are traveling for business or looking to save money on rates and petrol, you might want to reserve a smaller available car.
5. Booking your car:. Simply click on the book now button and you will be redirected to options page where you could add extras such as car rental excess insurance, car seat GPS, additional driver etc.
6. Submit your personal details
7. Submit your payment details and you are done!
It is important your car rental agreement: You should read the terms and conditions of your provider before confirming your reservation. For example is there a penalty for no-shows? Is mileage included? How long will the car be held if you’re stuck in traffic on the way to the pickup station? Is there a fee for additional drivers and must their names be listed in the contract? Is your 20-year-old daughter old enough to drive the car? (For liability reasons, this is important.)