Assupol Life Insurance
Assupol Life Insurance was established in 1913 and provides for crisis needs of clients such as death, disability and dread disease along with other investment needs of clients. Assupol caters for the general public, becoming the leader in tailor-made insurance products for low to middle-income groups.
Assupol Life Insurance offers three comprehensive products
Assupol Life Insurance Progress Legacy Plan:
- This cover provides cover for financial needs caused by critical illness or death. A lump some will be paid to chosen beneficiaries. If the life assured is diagnosed with a terminal illness whose life expectancy is less than 12 months, a terminal Illness benefit reaching a maximum value of 100% of the Death Benefit sum is paid out.
- In the event that the accidental death of the life assured occurs within 60 days of the date of application and whilst the application is still under review, the Pre-acceptance Accidental Death Benefit is awarded.
- Optional benefits include Accelerated Critical Illness Cover, Accidental Death Cover, Accelerated Disability Cover, transport for the deceased, admission to network hospitals and premium waiver benefits.
Assupol Life Insurance Progress 4sure plan:
In the unforeseen event of death or physical impairment of the Life Assured, The Progress Accident Plan covers the main life assured. In such a case, a lump sum benefit is awarded in accordance with extent and severity of the event giving rise to the claim. For instance, if the claim event is death, 100% of the cover amount is paid out, and if the life assured loses a limb, 50% of the cover amount is paid out. The optional benefits available with this cover include the Assupol On-Call services offering hospital admission, transport for the deceased and medical advice.
Progress 4Sure Plan:
This plan provides cover for disability, death, and dread disease.
- Death Benefit- The Progress 4Sure Plan pays out a lump sum benefit.
Funeral Benefit for the Main Life Assured- The funeral benefit cover is available at no extra cost.
- Beneficiaries of the life assured receive a lump sum payment reaching a maximum of up to 10% of the
Funeral Benefit for the Spouse- In the event that the main life assured has a spouse, the spouse funeral benefit is automatically included with no extra costs. In such cases, a lump sum benefits not exceeding 10% of the Main Life Assured.
- Funeral Benefits – The option exists for the main life assured to include their dependent children and parents under the funeral benefits. The benefit paid in such cases peaks at 10% of the Main Life Assured’s.
Assupol contact details:
Address: 308 Brooks St,
Tel: 012 366 3700
Email: [email protected]
Share Your Thoughts About Assupol Life Insurance using Facebook
Rate Assupol Life Insurance