Regent Life Insurance
Regent Life Insurance is part of the Regent Group, a subsidiary of the Imperial group of companies. Regent Life Insurance is a market leader in their industry, a company that offers an exceptional range of superior life assurance products and short-term insurance.Regent Life adopts a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and compliance to industry-specific best practices.
Regent Life Insurance
Lifestyle Protection Plan:
The Regent Life Insurance Lifestyle protection plan provides cover in the event of your death, permanent disability of retrenchment to protect your family against the burden of outstanding credit debts. This plan gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you are protected during the period of your indebtedness up until the debt has been repaid in full.
- Death: The Plan will settle outstanding finance agreements or credit in the event that your death occurs before the applicable exit age.
- Immediate Full Cover: This Cover entitles you to lodge a claim between the date of inception of the finance agreement and date on which the first installment is due and payable.
- Temporary and Total Disability: In the event of an illness or injury which renders you unable to earn an income before the age of 69, the Lifestyle Protection Plan pays the monthly installment on the outstanding credit agreements until you have achieved full recovery from the illness or injury.
- Total and Permanent Disability: If total and permanent disability occurs before the age of 69, the Lifestyle Protection Plan pays a lump sum equivalent to the death benefit.
- Personal Catastrophe: The Lifestyle Protection Plan will settle your outstanding loan agreements or credit should it happen that you are diagnosed with a permanently disabling condition such as heart attack, paraplegia, blindness, cancer etc before the age of 69.
- Retrenchment: This Benefit pays out the monthly installment due on your finance agreements in the event that you are retrenched before the age of 69. Payments will be made for a maximum of 3 months and cover is available for two separate retrenchment incidents.
- Hospitalization: In the event that you are hospitalised for more than 7 consecutive days, the plan will pay out the monthly instalment due on your credit agreements for a maximum of three payments.
Regent contact details:
Address: 146 Boeing Rd E,
Edenvale, Johannesburg 1609
Tel: 0860 734 368
Email: [email protected]
Share Your Thoughts About Regent Life Insurance using Facebook
Rate Regent Life Insurance