Momentum Life Insurance
Momentum Health Medical Scheme is one of South Africa’s biggest open medical aid schemes. Momentum healthcare options allow members to shape their healthcare cover according to what suits their budget and needs best. Momentum is known for service excellence, budgeting expertise and flexible medical aid plans. They pride themselves on providing good financial wellness so that you can achieve your purpose in life
Momentum Life Insurance
Momentum Life Insurance Cover will assist you in leaving a legacy when you pass away so that your family won’t have to deal with financial burdens associated with becoming critically ill or disabled.
Momentum Life Insurance Benefits:
- Momentum will provide cover ranging between R100 000 and R3 Million.
- The cover provided by Momentum will not expire at a specified date.
- Momentum Life Insurance pays out a lump sum when you pass away. This will help your family financially to support them and settle outstanding debt for estate duties when you are no longer able to provide for them.
- With Momentum Life Insurance, if you contract a terminal illness, they will also pay out the lump sum amount before your death. Up to R50 000 of the lump sum may also be paid within 2 working days to help with funeral related expenses.
Momentum Life Insurance: Critical Illness:
- The Cover amount for this cover is between R100 000 and R3 Million.
- The cover will not expire at a specified age.
- The critical illness cover will pay a lump sum if you get critically ill (as stated) which can help pay for your lifestyle adjustments and to pay off debt.
- Momentum’s critical illness insurance covers a significant amount of illnesses but, the most commonly known ones are cancer, heart attacks, and strokes.
Momentum Life Insurance: Disability Cover:
- The cover amount can be anything between R100 000 and R3 Million.
- The cover will expire at the policy anniversary before your 65th birthday.
- Momentum disability cover pays out a lump sum if you get disabled which can assist your changing lifestyle paying off debt and possibly create some ongoing income.
- Disability is defined differently depending on your occupation. One option considers whether you are unable to perform the normal job duties and another whether you fail to perform certain activities of daily work. Momentum will automatically quote on the one that is appropriate for you.
Momentum contact details:
Address: 268 West Avenue,
Tel: 0860 006 784
Email: [email protected]
Share Your Thoughts About Momentum Life Insurance using Facebook
Rate Momentum Life Insurance